Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mens North Face Down Jackets and the home of Sir David ready doctors

emain in the alarm clock on time, quarter past nine in the morning. Fortunately, when she came to eleven and a half I have plenty of time to prepare.
Every time she came all silk Haobuguji identity, cleaning the house for me to do my breakfast, and sometimes even back to my laundry. Wanted to come, even at home she will not do it today, I should be for her to do What a surprise to her
?.
I got up and put on the clothes, cleaned up later to the kitchen to see what materials can cook in the fridge OK today I will cook for her to do Road authentic Sichuan Do not underestimate me, my UNCLE but Li famous chef.
Muji while singing the Unknowingly, when I do the lunch already 11:42:27 she still did not come, do a traffic jam on the?
I innocently guarding the food on the table waiting for her arrival time is merciless a single minute later, as if kept in told me that she did not come, and yet to come ......
At the moment, a calm heart has started to become irritable up, I am both worried and angry, not to not make a phone call, Li Mengyao in the end want to do ah? But my intellect told myself to be calm and not to be Firelight dazzled.
I hit Mengyao mobile phone has been busy, no one answered the phone in her room. Desperation I had to call the wind tert tert-it? I pray for grace. Wind tert dream away, how ah? What happened,Mens North Face Down Jackets? and flicker.
One I know that he lied to me. Mengyao what will be the first time informed me, and the home of Sir David ready doctors, there are good medical equipment if it is just a minor i

No comments:

Post a Comment