Saturday, September 1, 2012

fake oakleys have to subject you to endless interrogations

I, the Jiaochi, drew out his sword rack arrows glare, one should Libi Pretrial Caigan Xin's appearance.
Faint Yi Tan the backhand received sword into the sheath, said: disgrace given the war in the end will never surrender. Cloud the Cailing leisurely sword, Fan Shen burst loss smiles: miscalculated the life of the Miss never let a bad guy, has never victimizes a good man. Well, how do you prove that you are the crew of the 'blue whale No.'? The clouds the Cailing look nor take a look at the End of the World knife, lightly: I thought for a moment, slumped and said: old bastard Hoey,fake oakleys, Temptress Wei wife are burned beyond recognition, I can not think I killed that many Zeibing also can not be revenge for the father, have to subject you to endless interrogations, What else statement ? Cloud Cailing Xiumou injection two singular Jingmang, stare at my Road: I snappily said: Cloud the Cailing smile and said: I took full of doubts, with martial arts tyrannical woman, walked toward the inner room, waiting for me I do not know a curse or a blessing.
Dim lighting, nice and warm radiance shining walls reflected through the dim light, I seem to see the Kam account curtain, side, motionless.
Big his face buried deep in the bedding is an excessive bleeding after the pale face, but how can I forget his simple and honest and plain face.
Big black, you still alive? I long hush of breath, turned around and asked: Heavy cloud Cailing apologetic and said: I say a little relieved, Chen Sheng said: Then he turned the cloud Cailing: Miss Cloud,fake oakleys, I have important things to report it to you! Is like to take the step to speak! Out of the dark, isolated rooms, I slowly walk into the courtyard, gently stroked the pine trees with trunk faint sigh: Cloud CaiLing Yujia flashed a pale, lightly:

No comments:

Post a Comment